Beginning Web Application Development with Lucee
Welcome to the fastest and easiest way to start building web applications!
Who this Tutorial is For
This tutorial is targeted for beginner programmers who want to learn how to program web applications. Only basic knowledge of HTML is necessary.
What you can expect from the tutorial
At the end of this course, you can expect to know:
- How websites and servers work
- How to create, save and update dynamic web pages
- How to run a web server
- How to accomplish tasks like working with a database, sending e-mails, and resizing images
- Have an introduction to basic programming techniques like looping over code and making decisions
- Have an understanding of the basic data structures that you can use
- Understand the basic building blocks of modern web applications
- Have resources to continue your learning or work on your own applications
How content is organized
Topics are segregated into tutorials, and each tutorial is segmented into steps. We will go through each step in each tutorial live within the class. You will be able to refer back to these tutorials whenever you need to review something.